This recipe has been floating around for a while and I am a big fan, for two reasons.
1- It’s super freaking delicious.
2- It’s super freaking easy.
This is really the most perfect dip to bring to parties and potlucks, and trust me, it’s a crowd pleaser!
Here’s what you need:
- 16 oz Cool Whip
- 5 oz Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding
- 16 oz can of pumpkin
- 1.5 teaspoons pf pumpkin spice
- 1 lemon
- 2 cups water
- Apples (my favorites are honeycrisp- especially since it is honeycrisp season)
- Speculoos Cookies (from Trader Joe’s)
- Pie pumpkin (also from Trader Joe’s and only $1.99)
Enjoy this easy recipe for your Halloween or fall parties, and don’t be surprised when there are no leftovers!